Sunday, February 01, 2009

Once

I lost myself in a world of work and stress and my blog went by the waste side. Unused. Underappreciated. A once fervent interest has given way to new distractions in the form of Facebook and Craigslist. But no distraction can change the fact that I'm lonely today. My blog is a comfort. Alone. Yes, I am alone. More alone than I've ever been or felt. Alone with my thoughts. Alone with my feelings. It's scary. It's thrilling. I like it. No...I love it! I love the peace. The silence. The loneliness. I like reading again. I like discovering my interests once more. My imagination is giving way to creation in the form of art. I love my time alone. Yes, I love the aloneness. I often wonder if it is possible for someone to live in this aloneness with me. Can someone? Someone to trust, to open one's self up to completely? My heart urges me.

No comments:

Post a Comment