Monday, September 14, 2009

leather bound book

i've always disliked moving. the act of moving. packing bags. boxing up belongings. this move's going to be big one. it's my first move completely solo. all the other times i was accompanied for the ins and outs. a partner. now, i am solo. solitude. different indeed. took a full year to acclimate. this move signifies the end of a defining chapter of my life. when i write my life's story, i will title this one last chapter Learning. and those who know will know the extent of what that means. the next chapter Follow My Dreams is one that is in draft form. it is still writing itself. i feel the creative engine churning though as if ready to be unleashed. my next goal, to become less owner of things. should make for light travel in the future. clear the mind. unfortunately for now, i pack. i cannot throw out enough. give away enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment