Sunday, March 11, 2007

Leo's Bad Habit

Ahhh...a break from food posts!

Lately, Leo (that's one of our kitties that's not so much a kitty anymore but rather a deliciously round cat) has developed a pretty bad habit. He just loves to drink from our cups! He's particular about it too—it must be water. I guess that's a good thing though. I would hate for him to start drinking coffee or something. Not to mention how unhealthy that would be for a cat! Anyways, it's gotten to the point where I feel like he drinks more from our cups than from his own drinking fountain! I don't know what we're going to do about this. He is terribly cute though, isn't he? : )

3 comments:

  1. OOhh, I know how fard it is, when they are so cute and just cant stop them. We have the same issue with our little dog Shatzie, when is time for bed, she loves to sleep with us and sometimes is so hard not to let her.
    How is the other kittie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAJAJAJAJAJA, uppps not how FARD, how HARD.
    jijijiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Itlooks exactly like my cousin's cat, and his name it's also Leo ;-)
    He used to scratch me often, but when I was alone he would follow me everywhere.

    I miss having pets... I just get the occational visit from thelandlords Siamese (she even slep with me last night)..

    ReplyDelete