Monday, April 20, 2009

My thought of you for the day:

I am blessed to have loved you, independent of what you have or have not felt for me. And when I'm old and gray and lying on my death bed, after all the humbling thoughts of regret that will seep in about what I failed to accomplish for this great and mighty Cause, and after thoughts of praise and gratitude, for life, for family, for friends, I am certain I will recall you and the love I have felt for you in my life. I will think back to how lucky I have been to have known you at such a young age. Yes, my first love at 12. And that love will still be there. It might change and transform, but it will always be. So I thank you, for being you. For living and breathing. For being exactly what you want and should be in this life of yours. You are destined for greatness and I hope you will love someone in your life, beyond any doubt, the way that I have loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment