Thursday, December 15, 2005

Welcome To The Jungle


Welcome to my newly up-and-running blog. Choosing a title for this thing was a killer though. I wrestled back and forth with ideas trying to find the most interesting, quirky, witty, but, alas, my search has gone in vain. I considered the use of clever play on a book title or movie. Perhaps something like "Being Jules" in reference to the genius film, "Being John Malkovich." It dawned on me, however, that John Malkovich, an important actor of our time, is exactly that…an important actor of our time. That could be why the title works so well. Then I thought of "Jules Interrupted" but quickly changed my mind about the schizo Wynona Ryder flick association. So, due to the fact that I have even dedicated a blog entry to this whole process, I decided on calling it "Complicated." The Avril Lavigne song association doesn't quite bother me that much either, so "Complicated" it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment