Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What's in MP3 Rotation Today?

As a an artist, working in the arts, seems I'm always trying to find things that keep the senses and emotions sharp and give inspiration. Music is by far my favorite. Here's a list of what's playing in my top 10 iPod rotation today:


1. Wait,by Sarah McLachlan. This song, by far, is on my best-of-all-time list! I can't get enough of it and Sarah's voice is as haunting as always.


2. So Far Away, by Carol King. An old-time favorite that I've been humming for a week now! Carries a lot of memories.


3. Low, by Coldplay. What melancholy bliss I live in.


4. I Bet It Stung, by Tegan & Sarah. Love the hard rock sound this song is packing, oh, and their mullets too!


5. Good Day, by Luce. Such a feel good song. Makes me smile a lot.


6. One Thing, by Amerie. But it has to be the remix featuring Jay-Z for sure. Bobbing my head and tapping my toes.


7. Into The Groove, by Madonna. Need I say more, really?


8. Touch, by Omarion. For those moments during the day when I daydream about being a hip-hop dancer.


9. Invincible, by Pat Benatar. A soundtrack for every woman!


10. Ventura Highway, by America. An all-time classic. The Janet sample "Someone To Call My Lover," is pretty cool too. I'll throw that one in every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment