Friday, December 30, 2005

Road Trip

So, last night I was getting all my stuff together and doing the last-minute-clothes-wash thing to prepare for our road trip to Cincinnati. I even went so far as to make a list of everything I need to take (is this a sign I'm getting old or what?) to avoid those "Oh no, did I forget that?" moments. Sabs and I are going to visit our buddies Maziar and Kim. One of my goals for the trip is to knock out a few chapters (that is, when it's Sahba's driving shift), particularly from "God Passes By" and "Memoirs of a Geisha." I'm still debating on whether or not to bring the guitar. I know, this one should be a no-brainer. And can't forget the iTrip hookup to get our tunes going. There's nothing like a road trip with great music to sing along to. Ciao for now! I'll tell you all about it when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment