Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back In Town

The trip to Cinci was a real hoot! Maziar and Kimberly were so hospitable and went above and beyond to make it an exciting and unforgettable trip for us. In addition to a rather spectacular Gregorian New Years extravaganza at one of Cinci's hot spots called Boca, we hung out and played catch up with our ol' buddies. We also had the great opportunity to finally be introduced to frisbee golf, a sport we'd heard much about from Maz and Kim. I myself, along with the rest of my family, am both a lover and hater of the sport of golf (all you golfers out there will know exactly what I mean). Anyways, I somehow thought frisbee golf would be a lot easier than traditional golf, but definitely not the case. There is a lot of skill and technique involved in throwing a frisbee a few hundred yards and trying to actually sink it into a basket on the green. It's so much fun. Maz and Kim, thanks again for such a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment