Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thank God!

Divvying up time has been my main task at hand lately. If there were only a few more hours in the day, some tranquility might set in (Not likely though. Rarely satisfied with my doings and always wanting to do more). I'm hoping, with some assistance from Above, I can accomplish those things I am setting out to do. With work, design projects on the side, writing music, women's gatherings (which have been on short hiatus but will soon be back in effect), the possibility of tutoring a new study circle, I don't know if it can all be done. I've been contemplating the idea of running the Nashville Country Music Marathon this April as well. Do you see how delirious I am? It's times like these when you put it all in God's hands and know He has a higher destiny and purpose for us than we could ever orchestrate for ourselves. Thank God for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment