Friday, February 10, 2006

New Mexico!

The much awaited day has arrived! I'm finally making my way to New Mexico. My dearest friends, Aria, James, Samantha and smallest but not least, little niece Sasha Layli, await.

I had a dream about meeting my buddies in Albuquerque last night. In the dream, we were at this very and I mean very rocky beach surfing (I know, totally strange). It must have something to do with the memories I have of Samantha and I joining the Costa Rican Women's Surf Team some years back. Segun nosotros, we were going to become world class surfers back then. We would've settled for just balancing on that darn board and duck diving! This little surf group took us on a couple of memorable trips throughout the beaches of Costa Rica.

Also in the dream, I sat watching in awe as my dear friend Aria attended to her daughter! In the dream I was mesmerized that she actually had a baby. Somehow I think this will be the theme of my trip...sitting in awe and watching them together. James was there too and played guitar for us. I'm so anxious to see if Albuquerque looks anything like it does in my dreams! My flight leaves at 1:30pm today...

****Going to definitely catch the Seals & Seals concert there on Saturday night! I'll post all the pics when I get back. Toodles****

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! i'm so excited that your coming today!! : ) See you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete